Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: CDJ-800 STOPS WORKING

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ok so i'm interested in purchasing Virtual DJ, right now i own two Pioneer CDJ-800's connected to a Pioneer DJM-707 mixer, i'm running them off of CD's. recently i jammed out with my friend who's running virtual dj, he has CDJ-800MK2's and some kind of mixer idk. anyway the point is he let me connect my stuff two his computer to try it out (i've also tried the trial version) i have a Maya44USB that i bought strictly for Virtual DJ, i'd love to purchase virtualdj but about halfway through my 5th song, the mp3 stopped... on screen the vinyl was still turning and my CD timcodes were still spinning, but the mp3 seemed just paused. i looked this up online and found nothing. i changed his settings (he got kinda mad lol) to 2000ms and disengaged clear sound smart cue and all that other crap but still nothing. i think he's using 5.0

geposted Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 3:26 pm
Hi!
So if you use the demo Version (Trial) of Virtual Dj you have to know that the Timecode feature is limited. It will stop working after 5 - 10 minutes. Don´t know the exact time. But this is only a limitation of the Demo Version!

But you said you tried with your friends copy of Virtual Dj and he uses VDJ 5? You mean the Pro Version? That´s odd. Maybe you could post the specs of the PC you used for testing and also your settings within VDJ?

geposted Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 1:18 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)