Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Number of Installs

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I was looking at the thread about using an iMac to create a mobile system. I have an iMac for my home computer, and was thinking I could do some testing with it to see if it's worth investing in an iMac to use for DJing. I was thinking I'll just install my VDJ on the iMac for testing then realized that I can't because when you use the Mac version, you're stuck wasting one of your installs for PC. My question is, is there any way get our two installs on Mac's only? Being a legal user of VDJ, I'd really like to choose for myself which computers I use my two installs on.

Also, what's the status of the trial for Mac? This would make my situation a little easier, and probably help get more paying customers. Just my thoughts. I will stop now...

geposted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 1:46 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Hitower, U can install on 2 mac but u need to uninstall the pc version.

Abt the mac trial, it could be soon. And if they available, they will be announced;)

geposted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 5:13 am
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Very cool, Spinna! Didn't realize all I had to do was uninstall one. As always, thanks for the help.

geposted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 10:19 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No problem mate, just remember at any times, u are allowed to install VDJ on 1pc/1mac or 2 pc or 2 mac but u can't use both at the same time;)

geposted Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 10:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)