Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Error In The Video Driver

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I'm not sure what's up with this one. It worked yesterday and then today when I load a video I get "Error in the video driver" Not cool since I spent all day and night ripping video. I rip them to .vob files if that matters. I have a video show Saturday and could use some help with this. Thanks.

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:10 pm
Fixed it, or at least I hope I did... I just hooked up a monitor and selected that and it started working. Also, I can switch back to the window display if I want. Anyone have and idea of why this happened? I was scared for a second... I didn't cry, though :-)

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:35 pm
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
When this happens i close the software and re-start, If it keeps doing this i re-start the computer...

This is why ive been using the PC side of the software because the mac side seemed so buggy... Last weekend the Pc side went all to hell thanks to Service Pack 3. As a last resort i tried the Mac side and i played the entire night of music video without so much as a blip in sound or video...

Im very impressed with the new version and im thinking that im very close to getting rid of Windows on my Mac book pro.

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 4:41 pm
yeah... I tried all that with no success. I'm guessing it's just one of the many bugs. Hoping it was just a freak thing.

geposted Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 11:35 pm
I had same issue and similar solution. Once I plugged in my Video output (mini DVI) adaptr the problem went away. If I don't have the adapter attached I get the error message. Not sure why.

geposted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 3:04 pm
I put in a ticket for this, and this was the reply...

could be several reasons, putting you mac to sleep with a display connected is one of them. or not shutting down before unplugging a monitor.

I still have the problem. I'm not bashing support because I didn't follow up with the results from their response. I just decided to live with it. Good luck.

geposted Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 12:13 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)