Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK 2-kanals mixer USB DNU DM950USB

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:19 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Yes you can use that to blend with VDJ....

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:33 pm
okay... do I need any other things to make it work? or can i just go out and by the mixer? :)

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:39 pm
yes i have 1 BUT you only control the sound once its left your computer and it wont change the crossfader or nobs etc in VDJ, it is a good mixer to have especially if your starting out and dont have a 4in 4out RCA soundcard like a MAYA44 personally i think the sound is a bit on the bassy side tho, VDJ will reconise it as a DMX01 for some reason! if you want better qualitly sound get a DMX series as they are 24bit mixers and the DM950 is a 16bit mixer and it will not do timecoded vinyl! (i dont think the DMX's do timecoded as well unfortually) but all that said its a good mixer and has served me well, if you want to do timecoded i recomend buying a MAYA 44 as you can plug any mixer into that

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:40 pm
Its plug and play as a mixer..just select it in the drop down menu of VDJ in the sound settings in the config menu

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:40 pm
teamumup any reason its reconised as a DMX01?

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:41 pm
Probably uses the same sound cards..I have a DXM01usb mixer and it works real nice..disable the crossfader in your config menu..and go to town...

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:48 pm
na it all works sweet as a nut, just confused me when i first used it!! also sometimes depending what mood its in i have to swap the channels round but works well good in fact im just going to give it a little play now so ill see u 2morow!

geposted Thu 18 Sep 08 @ 3:52 pm
thx for all the answers! :D I go out and buy the mixer today :D

geposted Fri 19 Sep 08 @ 4:04 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)