Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: how to transfer mixes to cd

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

need to know how to transfer mixes to cd, i'm using the rmx with the rmx skin i press record before i start mixing but i get a message saying "do you want to write over existing file " what file ??? i didn't know i had created one ? what i'm trying to do is transfer the mix to i tunes in mp3 format then transfer to my i pod but haven't got a clue how to ? my pc ability is limited as jimmy b will tell you lol .... thanks once again jimmy all is still working welll

geposted Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 5:54 pm
djhopzHome userMember since 2008
Maybe you had already recorded something, before overwriting the file you should go check it. They usually get saved into the documents folder. If not go to the record section of virtual dj and above the start recording button there is a button that says config. click on that and in the middle box where it says file, it will have the location of where it is saving your files to. Once your done with your actual recording just go to that folder where its saved, rename it, and put it into itunes, they are already recorded in mp3 format.

geposted Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 2:07 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)