Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Assistance With Setting Up Powered Speakers With Hercules RMX

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello, I'm a new owner of the Hercules RMX and I'd like to set up the sounds from my RMX and VDJ 5.1

I have a pair of Yamaha MSR-400 powered speakers and can't quite figure out how to work the speakers to play each channel through both speakers.

I'm running a 1/4 out from output 1 to one of my powered speakers and then I'm running 1/4 out from output 2 to my other powered speaker.

http://i36.tinypic.com/21aeiip.jpg

In doing this....I'm only getting either the right channel to play or the left channel to play, but I'm not able to play both channels through both speakers.

How can I hook up my Hercules RMX to play both channels at any given time through both speakers?

I'd like to run the Hercules RMX controller without the use of my mixer (Pioneer DJM-3000).

Looks, from reading....that I can run a 1/4 out from channel 3 to a speaker...but again...it's only playing the one channel through one speaker.

Thank you.

geposted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 7:25 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
You can, if you buy the right jumper. But, why would you want too? Unless it is a very large area your trying to fill with sound. If you go the route you are asking about you would be running a dual mono set up..and all stereo signal would be negated.....

geposted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 7:30 pm
K, guess I may be confused here....

I want the Hercules RMX to function as if I were using my Pioneer DJM-3000 mixer.

Playing a track from Channel 1 on my DJM mixer will play that track through both my speakers. Then I can fade/beatmix Channel 2 through both speakers as well.

I don't want just one speaker per Channel on my Hercules.

I want to do the same with Hercules and VDJ.

geposted Thu 02 Oct 08 @ 7:54 pm
What is your setup in VDJ and on the Hercules RMX control panel? Make sure that in VDJ sound setup, you have the following:
Input: None (inless you are using TCV)
Output: Heaphones
Soundcard: Hercules RMX
Output Channels: Master (channels 1&2)/ Headphones (channels 3&4).
Then you should be able to leave your connections the way it is. Channel 1&2 will be your left and right stereo sound.
This should work.
DJ Digital

geposted Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 7:29 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)