Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Whats the to get

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I wanted to knw I have a pc Vista labtop.. I have the Mk2 and i been doing parties and clubs.But i have to bring the MK2 and my mixer thats like having 2 mixers. Whats a coverter or sound Card (DJlio, Virtual Vinyl,ect) that I can get that I can use My Mixer,VDJ without always using my MK2 for my sound card. What some options. The real question what can i use to run VDJ without the MK2 If I already have my one mixer... plus I want to use timecoded..

geposted Thu 09 Oct 08 @ 6:53 pm
If you need to use the time code, you need to use a sound card. But. If you wanna use your laptop and your mixer only. Just buy a Y - RCA(sub-mini to RCA (left & right) and another Y-RCA(RCA(female) to RCA(male) (left & right). Use the headphone output from your laptop.

geposted Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 9:50 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
heymrdjla2373 wrote :
Just buy a Y - RCA(sub-mini to RCA (left & right) and another Y-RCA(RCA(female) to RCA(male) (left & right). Use the headphone output from your laptop.

I'm sorry but I see this as a (mono) cludge, and definately not a professional solution, especially with the quality of most laptop soundcards.

A Maya-44 is usually considered a good cheap card, but there are any number of possibilities.

geposted Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 8:49 pm
Didn't read the first and second sentece. But anyway, my DJM-3000 + my SONY VAIO + VDJ, works fine with me.

geposted Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 6:55 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)