Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video Window on Secondary Display

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey there. Quick question.

When you enable the video window on your secondary display you can still see the windows or mac border around the window and there is no option to maximize the screen to a borderless video window. I'm going to guess that's because in video settings the "window" option is chosen and you need to choose something different??

can someone please confirm this for me. I want to get the video window on my secondary display completely borderless so we can't see that silly little "x" and the other 2 buttons. :-)

Thanks

geposted Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 8:52 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You need to set windows to extend your display to the second monitor - then you'll see it available in the VDJ video config window.

This will give you fullscreen windowless output :)

You can then set a background bitmap if you want that will be displayed should VDJ disappear for any reason ;)

geposted Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 8:53 pm
Got it... I just realized what I did wrong... I didn't drag the video window into the other desktop and then look at the options. Once I dragged the window and pressed "hardware acceleration" the other option for my video card came up and all was good. Thanks for your response again. It made me go back and take a harder look.

geposted Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 10:01 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)