Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: mov video files

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

nofalHome userMember since 2008
Good Day:
I have both NuVJ and total control DJ in a Box with a full version of Cue Le that came with video and Audio files it is v 4.3 r13.
i am having problem , even with using convertors, to play mov files in the Cue Le, again it is the full version with video and audio files.
The NuVj can play any file even the mov files.

Any suggestions.

Thank you
naofal@eol.ca

geposted Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 8:38 pm
First thing I'd do is have a look to see if there's an update for the software. The professional full edition is on version 5.2 so maybe there's an update for the LE version as well.

You just have to click the "download centre" box near the top of the page.

geposted Sun 12 Oct 08 @ 8:07 am
nofalHome userMember since 2008
The update returned me to the basic version, only Basic Audio interface. As I mentioned the box said it include full version of Cue Le with video it says "Play audio and video files at the same time"
I haven't heard of an update that will degrade the software and take off its main future. The 5.2.1 degraded my software to a basic version and didn't update the Le version that includes the video which will render these video unplayable after the update.
One call it Numark Cue , another call it Virtual DJ. Numark has no update , Virtual DJ, as per the serial , have the wrong update.

Is there a way to play mov files on the Le with video or no ?
The trial version from numark doesn't play Mov too.
Regardless , all the Numark Cue lack the synchronization between Audio and Video , the ArKaos on the NuVJ does a litle better job. The resolume 2.41 does the best, but lack the scratching feature but so hard to map the midi on the total control.

Thank you

geposted Sun 12 Oct 08 @ 3:59 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)