Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ - Behringer BCD-2000 software crash problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Dear all,

i have a bcd-2000 which i use with Virtual DJ.
everytime i start to play/record a set , after several minutes , music stops and none of the bcd-2000 buttons/jogs responds, and when i try to close the virtual dj, it says "music is still playing, are you sure?" , but music is not playing.
i tried everything. i changed every sound setup.
i thought it's because i also use m-audio firewire 410 plugged via firewire to my laptop. but even if i disconnect maudio fw410, bcd-2000 alone still crashes.
i have 512 mb 1.7 ghz laptop which i believe not the best but can afford virtual dj's system requirements.
please help. because with this problem bcd and virtual dj is useless to me.
i can't even play a 1 hour set.
thanks

geposted Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 5:34 am
djvonHome userMember since 2006

Dear all,

i have a bcd-2000 which i use with Virtual DJ.
everytime i start to play/record a set , after several minutes , music stops and none of the bcd-2000 buttons/jogs responds, and when i try to close the virtual dj, it says "music is still playing, are you sure?" , but music is not playing.
i tried everything. i changed every sound setup.
i thought it's because i also use m-audio firewire 410 plugged via firewire to my laptop. but even if i disconnect maudio fw410, bcd-2000 alone still crashes.
i have 512 mb 1.7 ghz laptop which i believe not the best but can afford virtual dj's system requirements.
please help. because with this problem bcd and virtual dj is useless to me.
i can't even play a 1 hour set.
thanks

By chance are you using the asio mode and default soundcard of the bcd2000?If so change the soundcard to the asio of the m-audio soundcard because the bcd2000 has a bad chipset within it causing weird results.The midi implementation is almost perfect but the soundcard is waste of time.

geposted Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 11:43 am
this really helped thank you
the same thing would happen ot me and my soundcard was set to asio

by the way
i am a 14 year old DJ

geposted Mon 13 Jul 09 @ 6:32 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)