Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: hooking virtual dj up to tv video screen

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hi guy can anyone help me with this i work in a nite club and we have a big screen in there which i wanna hook up to so i can mix with videos on the virtual dj .... if u could tell me how and what i need to do it that would be great cheers aaron

geposted Fri 17 Oct 08 @ 2:28 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
first off do you have a dual video card...

geposted Sat 18 Oct 08 @ 9:13 am
no m8 all i have is a sony vaio laptop

geposted Sat 18 Oct 08 @ 12:31 pm
First of all, I am not sure if the Limited Version of VDJ will support a second screen. If it does, then you need to look for the video out on your laptop. Depending on the connection, you should be able to hook it up to the tv. I found a S-video to RCA cable, that I use if the display I am using does not support VGA/DVI. Then on your computer you need to extand your desktop. To do this in Win Xp, right click on the desktop and choose properties. Then select display. Fool around in there and you should be able to get it. Next, once you have your desktop extended on to the secondary display, open up VDJ and go to config. Select the video tab. In there it will ask you what you want to do. Full screen on the secondary display. Click ok. you should be set. Load a video and have fun.
DJ Digital

geposted Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 2:25 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)