Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: karaoke

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

how do I get television screen to display the words to the songs. my screen displays the virtual dj screen

geposted Mon 20 Oct 08 @ 1:31 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You need to output the video window to the second screen by extending your desktop to it in the windows display control panel.

In the demo you are limited to having the video in a window (which you can resize). In the professional edition version you can go fullscreen.

geposted Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 5:41 am
How do I get the words to display in the VDJ video window? I have a couple karaoke songs but I cannot get the words to display in the window when I play them. Is there something else I need? I'm using VDJ pro.

geposted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 8:12 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@ music, go to config > video > activate video > tick box

geposted Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 5:13 am
Thanks, I guess I should have been a bit more clear on my question... Can I display the words of the karaoke song in that window? If so, How can I do it. Thanks

geposted Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 4:59 pm
I have also a problem with the words being displayed but my problem is a bit different than his.
My Karaoke CDs are in different formats cdg, cda, and more but I play I cannot see the words. Its just the audio
and it seems to me that the format under the congif in vdj are supporting these file formats.

Anyone have a clue to what is wrong? I would like to load these karaoke songs to my HD

Any help on this on would be Awesome!!! Thanks

geposted Thu 23 Oct 08 @ 6:05 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)