Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Saving a CUE for a track

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi,

I am relatively new to this tool... love it so far. Here's the problem. I have a straight forward need to:
1. Organize songs by BPM (slow to fast) - successfully able to do this
2. play the songs ordered by BPM using automix (fade out/fade in @ 16 seconds)

I want to create/set entry and exit QUE points in each song so that the fade in starts at the entry QUE and fade out starts at the exit QUE. I am getting mixed results when I try to do this. It works sometime and it then it does not...what am I doing wrong?

Also, once I create a entry and exit QUE for a track, is it saved somewhere? Will it show up consistently when ever I play that track?

Please help...

Regards
Nick

geposted Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 2:49 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Use the latest trial from this site n u may b able to cue to whichever position u wish too;)

geposted Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 3:57 pm
Use the latest trial from this site n u may b able to cue to whichever position u wish too;)

Hi,

Is there a way to "save" these QUE markers? I wanted to compile a list of tracks with start, end and additional que markers, and then play the complete list by starting the Automix player (while I attend to my guests). Seems like these markers are saved for some tracks, but not all. They are lost once I close the player..

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
nick

geposted Tue 21 Oct 08 @ 9:41 pm

Hi,

Is there a way to "save" these QUE markers? I wanted to compile a list of tracks with start, end and additional que markers, and then play the complete list by starting the Automix player (while I attend to my guests). Seems like these markers are saved for some tracks, but not all. They are lost once I close the player..

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
nick

Please help!!!!!

Nick

geposted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 3:46 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi again, it will able to save the cue point once u set it. I dun use the automix much or at all but i just did it some testing here with 4 tracks n it confirm that it can save. Not sure how many track u using there tho. But using additional/multiple cue i don't think it possible in automix.

Regards.

geposted Wed 22 Oct 08 @ 3:57 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)