Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX Headphone Mix

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Last night I used my RMX for the first time and could not figure out why I never could hear anything in the headphones. Does the rmx require a headphone amplifier or am I doing something wrong?

geposted Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 4:40 pm
Hello dj_crossfade513,

Understanding your issue requires you detail
- your system configuration, PC or Mac, which operating system, which CPU, how much RAM
- which version of which software you have installed,
- where you have connected your headphones, which model of headphones you have used,
- which operations you did to preview the music.
If you don't take the time to explain the issue you meet, nobody may help you.

There is only 1 active headphones output active at a time on the Rmx, so
- if you plug headphones in the headphones plug on the Rmx top face, there is no playback on the front plug for headphones,
- if you plug a jack 1/4" adapter in the headphones plug on DJ Console Rmx top face, there is no playback on the front plug for headphones.

geposted Fri 31 Oct 08 @ 5:33 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@dj_crossfade513, you can register your rmx in "modify my profile" if you wish, use the serial number on the back of the cd sleeve, after registration it will allow you access to some goodies, a limited amount, but hey, there free...

are you using the headphone settings in sound set up and are you using the latest version ?

geposted Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 5:52 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)