Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Question for DJFormat

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Format - this is Ronny582 stateside....

How you doing mate - good to see you back!

Ok - I know you are a busy man, but I was just wondering - you mentioned a while back there was a possible new Mixlab in the works.....is it still? Can I buy it? You mentioned it might be pay to pplay only....I am cool with that too!

Let me know. I will gladly contribute again!

Give the kiddo a hug.

Take care.

Ronny582

geposted Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 6:57 pm
I payed since many month but never heard anything about new skin made for people who make a donation nor anything about work, date, also never received any simple email to say how stuff will run.

It's not that fair...

geposted Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 4:33 am
Hey,please Dj format make a new update for mix station 4.2 is the best skin ever,i still working with that one, Thanks.

geposted Thu 06 Nov 08 @ 7:19 pm
DJ Format has been very gracious and is very tallented. I contribute- he pumps out great skins. I think that is a great deal. I was NOT complaining, just asking if a new Mixlab was in the pipes as he suggested.

geposted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 8:33 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Hello my friends, due to some personal matters I have been away for a while. Long story short my partner was having an affair and I was forced to seek new housing. But I am back and slowly will get back to working my usual skin work.

I wanted everyone to understand, donations are not intended for new work, or for updating work. Its intended only as a way of showing appreciation for any work to date.

I will have a new version of Mix Lab coming as soon as I can complete it. I am grateful for everyone's well wishes...cheers all..

DJ FORMAT

geposted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 4:54 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
DJ FORMAT wrote :
Hello my friends, due to some personal matters I have been away for a while. Long story short my partner was having an affair and I was forced to seek new housing. But I am back and slowly will get back to working my usual skin work.

Sorry to hear that, been down that route myself in the past but the woman involved tried her best to screw me right over. SWT (snakes with tits) ;)

Hope everything is looking up mate :)

geposted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 7:46 pm
That is what i said - we donate - you keep sending the good stuff!

Take care mate - but if her heart wasn't there - you are better off without her!

geposted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 10:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)