Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Club Mixing - Page: 17

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Awsome thanks

geposted Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 8:00 am
spinashHome userMember since 2009
How can you download that Pioneer ......while you have no Linsence

geposted Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 9:54 am
djshaqmHome userMember since 2011
halo..im dj shaqeem..im new here...who's can teach me how to be a true dj.many things i have to stdy about dj..and then how to mix song using djvirtual free download..plzz feedback...i need u guys..

geposted Thu 13 Jan 11 @ 8:41 pm
beepbHome userMember since 2011
Yo Double O add me as a friend

geposted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 6:24 pm
i will tell you what equipment i have.

geposted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 6:25 pm
i use virtual dj home free and have two big speakers. i also have a 4-6 channel mixer connected to an amp. i also have 2 cd players. this is all in my garage.

geposted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 6:28 pm
i never bring the equipment that i told you guys about any where. most places i go to already have a dj.

geposted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 6:32 pm
all i use to dj (if they already don't have a dj) is only virtual dj home free edition. most places already have all the equpment i need.

geposted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 6:36 pm
it takes me about 1-10 mins to set up,depending on what kind of equipment they have. after im all set up, i play some hip hop,oldles,80s,90s,r&b,latin,disco,and finally todays newest hits. those gernes are only to let people chat and arive.

geposted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 6:43 pm
after all the people arive, i start playing a couple o' requests. after i play those requests, i get on with my skillz. after i mix for 1-5 hours, i wind down. i start to pack up as everybody leaves.

geposted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 6:59 pm
on the 3rd post i meant four big speakers.

geposted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 8:03 pm
^ dude, uneed to stop posting so many different posts. you can edit your 1st post and add all of this!

geposted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 9:22 pm
d3onteHome userMember since 2010
Hey

Ive been practicing my dj skills for a while and confident to start seeking gigs/club work.I intend to make a demo cd

Track 1. Commercial Rnb and Hiphop Mix
Track 2 .House and Pop Mix
Track 3. Dancehall Mix
Any suggestions as to what sort of songs are best for promotional purposes in other words am i supposed to show i can beatmix or do i concentrate on the track selection?

geposted Sun 06 Feb 11 @ 11:38 am
thnx man had a gr8 time

geposted Thu 10 Feb 11 @ 4:03 am
hmm, this guide actully helped me get preparred to go out, and talk to the owners of my local club :)
Thanks guys! :)

geposted Fri 11 Feb 11 @ 1:54 pm
Thanks for this.

<a href="http://gueproductions.com/index.html">Rhode Island DJ</a>

geposted Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 12:37 pm
OO my man, thats really helpfull. i just started playing round with VDJ and i'm looking foward to getting into the club scene :). i am not even kidding when i say i printed the whole article out man, and have made a checklist on my phone dude.

geposted Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 8:50 pm
Hey man,

Your obviously experienced, i was just wondering on how you made that mix tape, how did you make the demo tape, what sort of skill did you display, and generally how was your mannerisms? Because there is this one club down where i live, and there is this young DJ there, and all us young people go there on a saturday night... but i find that im never, ever dancing there anymore and most people try to stay away from the place because they claim "the DJ is terrible". I feel bad because i want this bloke's job, but i really think i can do a much better job. Whatever advice anyone could give me would be much appreciated.

P.S. expect a post of the musical adventure i undertake after this friday...

geposted Sun 20 Mar 11 @ 10:19 am
I'm a Dj for ..20+ years. I'll save this post as a guide ...for the ...next 20..
Thank you.. (2x) O

geposted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 5:50 am
alguien habla español

geposted Thu 21 Apr 11 @ 9:02 pm
81%