Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: static with TCCD on numark cue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mbarb15Home userMember since 2007
Ive been messing around trying to get numark cue to run on my setup and it seems like i get a staticky humming type sound when the music is playing.. is there any possible way to adjust cue to get more of a clearer crisp sound... i brought it to a sweet sixteen i dj'ed and ran it but it seemed muffled and also seemed low so i had to disconnect it and run off cd's again

set up:

2 pioneer 1000mk2's
behringer 4 channel mixer
serato sl1 controller box
vdj pro grade time codes

laptop:

very recent HP set up and adjusted to run best performance
numark cue v5.1
serato sl1 drivers installed
3gb of ram
ext harddrive

any ideas or any help??

geposted Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 11:45 am
mbarb15Home userMember since 2007
bumpp!!

geposted Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 2:40 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
mbarb15 wrote :
it seems like i get a staticky humming type sound when the music is playing..

You may have a ground loop problem

Try running of you laptop battery for a few moments to see if the humm goes away. If it does, then it is simple to sort out, but just try first.

geposted Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 5:22 pm
daminaHome userMember since 2008
yeah am having the same problem,the noise goes away when i disonect my lappy power supply,i try restarting my comp but still the same thing.any other sugestions

geposted Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 7:52 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
If you don't have hum when you disconnect power adapter, you should get Ground Loop Isolator.

geposted Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 11:57 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
DJ-ALF wrote :
If you don't have hum when you disconnect power adapter, you should get Ground Loop Isolator.

@damina

DJ-ALF is right, you need something like this. The ground loop isolator should cure your problem.

geposted Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 1:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)