Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with Quicktime decoder

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

well ive been reading about how to get rid of the little lag on loading songs - to switch to quicktime decoder

and it fixed that but it seems that it isnt so reliable. my cue points are weird, at the beginning of some songs theres a weird little clip of some part of that song and sometimes it seems like it skips a bit in the song like it's missing parts. yet when i reload the song, sometimes it's gone, sometimes it isnt...

any ideas?

geposted Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 5:34 pm
I had the same issue with the quicktime decoder. It's like having to choose between the lesser of two evils when choosing a decoder.

geposted Mon 10 Nov 08 @ 11:20 pm
exactly... i have to go back now even though i loved the speed

but if i have to reload the long twice, its just stupid to get the song right... UGHHHH

any fix to this?

geposted Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 5:25 pm
huh i though i did something like this before... but i guess i did something else. and yes, thanks alot man... its pretty quick no - not as fast as the quicktime one, but this is sooooo much faster than before

thanks so much man...

and another thing i noticed - the default decoder that is usually used... it seems to talk 10-20% more resources than the quicktimer decoder.... but i guess that 10% goes to accuracy and quality....

thanks once again...

geposted Tue 11 Nov 08 @ 10:32 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)