Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix problems when tempo mix occurs

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I have a problem when using Automix in Smart mode. Occationally when two tracks are about to mix & the track reaches the end Cue marker in the rhythm window the sound stops dead. The track continues to play in the rhythm window until the very end & the sound suddenly comes back once the second track starts to play, causing a pause of abouut 10 seconds. This only happens when the the program is about to do a Tempo mix & not when fade or cut mix occurs. If I manually move the cue point to the left about 10-15 seconds the automix will occur perfectly. Most songs are ok but on a few of them it happens everytime. What do you think could be the problem? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks - Tim

geposted Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 2:57 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This is a known bug that can occur in that exact situation. Recommend using the Fade mix options with a 4 or 8 second fade time.

geposted Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 6:06 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I just saw the ticket you posted in eService and it looks like the file you supplied is corrupt at the end. It also has just a dead stop in the track not a typical ending like part of the file is missing.

Also look in your browser of VirtualDJ at the Length (time) - you will see there is and exclamation mark - ! - this means that VirtualDJ see that there may be a problem with the file like corruption.

geposted Wed 19 Nov 08 @ 6:29 pm
Thanks. I wasn't using the time tab so didn't see the !'s in some of my files. The file I posted to eservice was part of a continuous mix so that is why it looked like it ended so abruptly. I hope other people see this as it sounds like others have experienced this problem and resorted to fade mix instead.
Tim

geposted Thu 20 Nov 08 @ 1:35 pm
I'm experiencing exactly the same problem on a couple of files (first on a Windows station, now on my Mac)... My audio files are not corrupted (they play ok with a major mp3 players).

If there's a known bug, can we expect a patch these days ?

I've just bought the soft tonight espacialy to use this feature and I feel quite disapointed...

St'F, Phonik.

geposted Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 3:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)