- CROSSFADER: Blends audio (& video if LINK is enabled from the VIDEO panel of VirtualDJ) between the left and the channels.
- FILTER-FADE ON: If this button is pressed, the crossfader also applies a High Pass filter to the decks.
Read more at the Pioneer DDJ-SB product manual (page 16).
- VOLUME: Channel Volume Faders. Faders alter the sound of the left and right software deck. If SHIFT is pressed the Volume Faders will additionally play and sync the track if the fader moves from 0% position and will stop (at the Cue position) the track if the volume reaches 0% position again (Fader Start/Stop).
- Cue : Press this button to send this channel's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the button will be lit.
- FILTER: Applies a resonance filter (High Pass/Low Pass) to the left/right track. Middle position is Off position.
- EQ: Adjusts the high (treble) / middle (mid) / low (bass) frequencies of the track.
- LOAD: Load the selected track from BROWSER to the left/right VirtualDJ deck. Hold the same button for more than 2 seconds to unload the same deck. If SHIFT is pressed, use the left LOAD button to sort the tracks of the BROWSER by the BPM value, or the right LOAD button to sort the tracks by Artist.
- BROWSE Knob/push:
Knob: Scrolls through files or folders.
Push: If focus is on folders list of VirtualDJ BROWSER, push the encoder to expand/collapse the subfolders. If focus is on files list of VirtualDJ BROWSER, push the BROWSE encoder to add the selected song to Playlist.
- BACK: Cycles focus through Folder, Songs and Sideview lists of VirtualDJ BROWSER. If SHIFT is pressed it cycles through the available Sideview windows (Automix, Sidelist , Karaoke, Sampler, Clone).
- Master LEVEL: Adjust the level of the Master Sound Output. The knob is not controlling the Master Output level of the software (hardware operation), thus it will not move the corresponding knob in the VirtualDJ GUI.
- HEADPHONES MIX: Controls the Headphones Mix of VirtualDJ. At left position (0%) the deck(s) will be outputted. At right position (100%) the Master Output will be outputted.
- HEADPHONES LEVEL: Controls the level of the Headphones Sound Output. The knob is not controlling the Headphones Output level of the software (Hardware operation) , thus it will not move the corresponding knob in the VirtualDJ GUI.