Mixer & BROWSER
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between left and right Mixer channels.
- VOLUME. Adjust the Volume of each channel. If Fader Start is enabled (3) the deck will stop at the previously used Cue if the Volume Fader reaches the minimum position and will start playing if the Volume fader moves from the minimum position.
- LOAD. Press these buttons to load the selected track from the Browser to left or right deck. The LED of the button will be on if the deck is loaded.
Hold the same button for more than 2 seconds to unload the same deck.
Hold SHIFT down and then press one of these buttons to enable the Fader Start on a deck. The LED of the button will blink if Fader Start is enabled
- PFL. Press these buttons to send each channel to the Headphones Output channel for pre-listening.
Hold SHIFT down and then use these buttons to define which deck is selected (A,B indicators at the 2 decks default GUI of VirtualDJ)
- EQ LOW. Adjust the Low (Bass) frequencies for each Mixer channel.
- EQ MID. Adjust the Mid frequencies for each Mixer channel.
- EQ HIGH. Adjust the High (Treble) frequencies for each Mixer channel.
- GAIN. Adjust the Gain of each Mixer channel.
- Master VOLUME. Adjust the level of the Master Output. Hardware operation - movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI
- HEADPHONES MIXING. Adjust how the Channels and the Master Output blend at the Headphones Channel.
- HEADPHONES LEVEL. Adjust the Volume Output of the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation – movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- AUX LEVEL. Adjust the Volume of the AUX Input. Hardware operation – movement not visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- REC. Use this button to record your mixing with VirtualDJ.
- BROWSE ENC. Scroll through files of folders. Push the encoder to set focus to the next available/visible Browser window (Folders, Songs List and Sideview).
Hold SHIFT down and then use the encoder to cycle through the available views of the Sideview (Automix, Sidelist , Karaoke, Sampler and Clones).
If focus is on the Folders list, hold SHIFT down and then push the encoder to open/close the subfolders. If focus is on the Songs List, hold SHIFT down and then push the encoder to add the selected track to the Automix List. If the focus is on the Automix List, hold SHIFT down and then push the encoder to start/stop the Automix.