- PLAY/PAUSE. Plays / Pauses the track. Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to play-sutter the track.
- Cue . When the Deck is paused, you can set a temporary Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the
desired location and then pressing the Cue Button. During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.). If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it. To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to return to the beginning of the track.
- SYNC. Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo with the opposite Deck's (or the Master Deck’s if using a 4 decks Skin) tempo and phase.
Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to set this deck as Master Deck. When a Deck is set as Master Deck, all other decks will sync to this deck. When SHIFT is held, the LED of the SYNC button will indicate the Master Deck. When the LED is flashing, the Master Deck is in manual mode. To return to the auto-mode selection, press the flashing SYNC button
- AUTOLOOP. Use this button to enable/disable an auto- Loop of the selected size in beats.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to enable the last triggered Loop (Re- Loop )
- Loop ENC. Use this encoder to half/double the size of the Loop .
The LEDs below this encoder indicate the selected Loop size in beats. When the LED is solid the Loop size is designated by the top silkscreen labels. When the LED is flashing, the Loop size is designated by the bottom silkscreen labels.
When a Loop is triggered, hold SHIFT down and then use this encoder to move backwards/forwards the Loop in time by 1 beat per click.
- KEY SYNC. Use this button to match the key of the deck with the one from the opposite deck.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to play the track in reverse while the button is pressed. When released, the track will continue playing from the position it would have been if never pressed (censor)
- KEY LOCK. Use this button to lock the key of the track to the current value, and not allow that to change when the Pitch/Tempo is changed ( Master Tempo)
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to select the next available % range for the Pitch fader.
- SLIP. Use this button to enable/disable the Slip mode. When enabled, several functions such as scratching, hotcues and Loops will act temporary and when finished, the track will resume playing from the position it would have been if those actions never took place.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to enable/disable Vinyl mode.
- PITCH. Controls the track's playback tempo.
When the LED is turned on, it indicates that the pitch fader of the unit is on zero (center) position and the track plays at its original speed. When the LED is flashing, the pitch values of the software and hardware don't match and you will need to move the hardware pitch fader until it reaches the software value, in order to regain hardware tempo control (soft-takeover). This can happen if you press SYNC and the tempo of the track changes to a different value.
- JOGWHEEL. Touch sensitive platter for scratching (vinyl mode enabled), bending (CD Mode) or Seek mode. In Vinyl mode, use the jogwheel to Scratch and the outer ring to bend.
Hold SHIFT down and then use the jogwheel to navigate through the track (seek mode)
- DECK SELECT. Switch Control for the Left decks (1 and 3) and Right Decks (2 and 4).
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to enable/disable After-Touch velocity