- AUDIO OUTPUT. Use the provided (or any standard) RCA cables to connect the RP-8000 with the Line/Phono Inputs of your DVS sound card or Mixer .
- PH/LN. Switch to LN position in case your sound card or Mixer , do not offer any Phono Inputs.
- USB. Use this socket to connect your Master (primary) turntable with the computer or connect any Slave unit to the TT LINK socket of the Master unit.
- TT LINK. Use this socket to connect a Slave Player
- AC IN. Use the provided AC cable to power the unit.
Hardware Integration Department 2016 - ATOMIX PRODUCTIONS Reproduction of this manual in full or in part without written permission from Atomix Productions is prohibited.