Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: TCmania 4 Decks - Page: 4

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

Uh.....yeah...Sorry i only log in while i stop while on the run (Trakin!..haha) but yeah..I use them both..

geposted Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 10:02 pm

geposted Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 10:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Sat 11 Dec 10 @ 6:42 pm
Love it Bob! my fave 4 decker right now...P.S. skinners...u did'nt i was not gonna make anymore mods,now did ya?...now I sayd i wanted a gold 4 decker,but came up with 2 better..Hot Rods ready for the Auto Show! my Gold&Black edition and the Gold mix (with my Rave mats) version!

geposted Sun 19 Dec 10 @ 10:45 pm
Izm123PRO InfinityMember since 2009
TCMANIA 4 Decks ver1.2 is an Amazing skin. One can tell a lot of hard work and thought has been put into this skin. It has everything i need. Only issue i have as has been mentioned is the Waveforms in the rythmn window dissappearing when crossfading (if only this could be disabled and all decks appear). Im using Denon MC6000 midi mixer controller and 2 dn-s3700's.

geposted Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 12:24 am

geposted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 6:20 am
Spammers go away!! huh here's another mix done on my modified version of this great skin....enough sayd!

p.s. did this with one eye after hitting the other eye with my Hercules Rmx's usb cord as I jank it from a tanglement...still hurts! he,he
p.s.s 4 decks ran smooth after turning off the wifi....ha!

geposted Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 11:24 pm
Is there any chance of an update where the waves don't dissappear with the crossfader movement. I have both Denon MC6000 and RMX mixers and this would be the Perfect skin, but for this one issue. More and more mixers have midi built in nowadays. The new 99decks is overkill and maxes my cpu. 4 decks is all i need.

geposted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 6:39 am
.... very soon !

geposted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 3:42 pm
Important Update

TCmania 4 Decks Swap V.2.0.

Download link
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12084/TCmania_4Decks.html

Ver 2.0
  • Skin is now Left - Right Logic
  • Added Swap Deck buttons
  • Decks change position when swapping (infos, colors etc)
  • Rhythm changes according left - right (different colors according to decks)

Note.I gave to skin file a different name. So if you download the new one, it will keep the old one too. This means that after downloading and installing you must choose the new Skin from your Config menu.

Tip. If you use the swap buttons from skin you will notice that the decks not only become lefts or rights, but also leftvideo or rightvideo, and leftcross or rightcross. That means that if you use the crossfader to mix, it makes the changes automatically.

In case you need to have similar actions for your controller swapping buttons...
use this

device_side 'left' ? deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 3 leftdeck & deck 3 select & deck 3 leftcross 'only' & deck 3 leftvideo : deck 1 leftdeck & deck 1 select & deck 1 leftcross 'only' & deck 1 leftvideo : deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 4 rightdeck & deck 4 select & deck 4 rightcross 'only' & deck 4 rightvideo : deck 2 rightdeck & deck 2 select & deck 2 rightcross 'only' & deck 2 rightvideo

Enjoy !

geposted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 8:02 pm
Nice update DjDad...Glad you did'nt forget about "ol Faithfull"...Lol...

geposted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 11:46 pm
Fantastic 2.0 Update! Just what i needed...THANK YOU! Only issue i have now is all of a sudden crossfader doesnt work between decks 3&4. I tried restarting everything..still didnt work. I went back 2 tcmania 1.2 and crossfader worked again! I cant figure out whats going on! Anyways this is by far my favorite skin hands down..and it keeps getting better!
Looking closer at the skin i see that CH.ASSIGN defaults to highlighting channels 1&2 only...you cant toggle to have both 1&3 on at the same time or 2&4 on at the same time! Does anyone know how to toggle and activate crossfader for all 4 decks..thanks?

geposted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 11:59 pm
did yoy select th decks on either side of the crossfader? the new way when you have 4 decks you know...

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 3:50 am
Thanks for the response..i tried that already. Right now u can only select 1 deck at a time on each side of the crossfader. If you click select deck3..then deck1 turns off. Same thing with deck2 and deck4. The default VirtualDJ 7 Four deck skin allows you to toggle channel assign for crossfader for all 4 decks at the same time...you can turn them all on and off independently.
In Tcmania 1.2..the default had Crossfader assigned decks 1&3 highlighted already on left and 2&4 on the right. This was great...however once you clicked on any box you were stuck because it would toggle just like the new 2.0.
I hope im explaining this right

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 5:38 am
Yes i understand what you mean. I have assigned actions like leftcross 'only' and rightcross 'only' instead of leftcross and rightcross. But as you may figure out, this is the way a normal analogue mixer works. When you assign a chanel to be left or right side of the crossfader all the other chanels become THRU. Have you seen a mixer in the market that you can have more than 1 deck assined in one side of the mixer???

Anyway there is work around for this. Open the xml file. Find 'only' and replace with space (nothing, nada, empty). Then reload the skin and you're ready.

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 8:17 am
djdad wrote :
Have you seen a mixer in the market that you can have more than 1 deck assined in one side of the mixer???.

My ECLER NUO4 can............there's a lot out there that can.

Huey

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 11:14 am
Thanks for the solution. To answer your question The denon MC-6000 is also an analogue mixer that can be used without a pc(its a hybrid) and it can assign 2 channels for each side of the crossfader at the same time. Many new 4 channel analogue mixers can now do this..thanks again.
Where can i find the xml file?...i'm in the skins folder but its all i see are compressed zipped skin files that i can't edit

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 4:10 pm

geposted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 6:16 pm
Wow...this is now everything i dreamed of in a skin...i'll be spinning exclusively with this skin. I've already had onlookers in the clubs curious about what im using..Tcmania 4D Swap looks very profressional! Thanks again DJDAD.

geposted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 7:57 am
goooooooooooooooooood

geposted Mon 07 Feb 11 @ 2:06 am
79%