Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Grand Vj Direct Video Streaming - Page: 3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's not out of the question, no. The interop makes it possible.

geposted Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 2:31 pm
SBDJ wrote :
I emailed Arkaos a week ago but haven't had a reply yet I'm afraid.

There are nine of 'em listed on LinkedIn if you wanna go via that route. There's also a Facebook page and a forum.

Oh, and a phone number for Belgium. :-)

geposted Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 3:25 pm
I've extended my offer; I'm not going to pester them. I'm sure they will get back to me if they are interested - either now or at a more convenient time to them.

geposted Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 3:55 pm
Or they'll say get a Mac and just use qtz files, lol!!

Sorry I couldn't resist......

geposted Mon 20 Jan 14 @ 3:58 pm
SBDJ- But is it something you would be interested in doing? or is this a plugin Resolume has to accomplish? Is Wyphon even in the picture?

geposted Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 2:41 am
Tried Hackintosh using mavericks and all works beautifully. However, getting more than two screens up is too taxing on the CPU. I thought the video GPU was suppose to help. I also don't have access to most of the programs I use on the PC side.

So, the next step for me would be to use two Laptop computers. Is it possible for a Windows computer running Virtual DJ to directly send video to a second computer running OSX?

Also, both VJ programs look interesting and was wondering why someone would prefer one over another. I would get a huge price-break on Resolume using their educators discount and am leaning towards that. I'm just not sure if it's any better than Grand Vj... especially with the video input. I am more interested in automation with video so that I may focus on DJing

Please chime in...

geposted Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 11:42 am
JameySewell wrote :
SBDJ- But is it something you would be interested in doing? or is this a plugin Resolume has to accomplish? Is Wyphon even in the picture?

I looked at Wyphon and the developer said it was missing the handle sharing at the moment which actually makes it a completely non-functional framework. I didn't dig into their source to see.

I couldn't get their supplied FF effect to work either.

It's certainly something I could do and have no objection to; I can't commit to a timescale at present though.

geposted Mon 27 Jan 14 @ 12:10 pm
SBDJ,

Resolume now has the ability to share texture maps via Spout. Could you look into this to see how it would be possible to stream to a second computer via cat5 that runs Resolume?

Were you able to make any advances on the subject since your last post?

geposted Tue 06 May 14 @ 9:50 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)