Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 7
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This bug has been adressed in 2171.

geposted Tue 10 Mar 15 @ 3:31 am
Fruit, When will you be releasing a new skin update? It is starting to become unusable, and quite annoying. Your Skin is the only one that has the features I want but It needs to work.

geposted Tue 10 Mar 15 @ 1:55 pm
silantatech wrote :
Fruit, When will you be releasing a new skin update? It is starting to become unusable, and quite annoying. Your Skin is the only one that has the features I want but It needs to work.

FRUiT will want to know what and how is it becoming unusable exactly in order to fix/adapt/and update?

geposted Tue 10 Mar 15 @ 2:21 pm
Big White Square things around the decks, VU meter not working per channel. things you can work around yes, but it does get in the way of using the skin to its full potential.

geposted Tue 10 Mar 15 @ 2:24 pm
silantatech wrote :
Big White Square things around the decks

That should now be fixed in the latest build 2171.951, as for the VU meters - is it one or all meters on the 4 deck skin, or both or one on the 2 deck skin?

geposted Tue 10 Mar 15 @ 2:33 pm
I updated to the latest build and started to get the white squares. it wasn't happening before. and the VU meter is only on the 4 deck skin for all channels

geposted Tue 10 Mar 15 @ 3:18 pm
It concerns every vu-meter but the main 2-channels vu in 2-decks mixer view. Fixed in next release...

About the new mask concern, well I'm actually trying to sort it out.

Sorry for the inconvenience I'll do my best to post a working release asap :(

geposted Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 7:24 am
dj_julienPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
Thx for your work ;)

geposted Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 7:34 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
"Big White Square things around the decks"
try this: See under the crossfader, Decksettings, schroll down to Wheel and "uncheck" songpos.

geposted Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 10:28 am
How do I get 4 rhythm splitted waveforms when selecting 4 decks layout?

Regards.

geposted Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 10:44 am
The 4-decks layout doesn't have such a mode yet, but it is planned :)

geposted Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 11:05 am
thanks fruit - you're the best.

geposted Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 11:12 am
very good job .
please make the explorer - browser letters yellow again ...... the white in new version is very shiny at night

geposted Wed 25 Mar 15 @ 10:40 am
Thx for the skin. I like it. Maybe it's here somewhere if other thread's however I'm unable to find it.. I have a Pioneer DDJ-SX2 controller and only first FX button works for effects. The other two are not. I'm not good at programming the macros so I'm not sure if this is a skin mapping error or something else. Can anybody advice? THX

geposted Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 1:39 pm
Fruit, your skin it's the best one for what I need to work. I read all the coments, but I'd like to know if there is anyway to use a 2 Deck layout instead of a 2 deck swap. The only reason that I need that it's because when I peak a song with the return key (browser_enter key map) it loads on deck 3 or 4, and I only need 2 decks working.

Keep your wonderful work!

Thank you in advance

geposted Sun 29 Mar 15 @ 7:55 pm
I can't try now but if you modify the very first line of the xml file named 'main (2 - 4 swap).xml' and then change in that line the 'nbdecks' field to '2', It might work as you want :)

geposted Tue 31 Mar 15 @ 10:29 am
spooky46 wrote :
I have a Pioneer DDJ-SX2 controller and only first FX button works for effects.

Are you sure it is related to my skin ? (do you encounter the same behavior with the default skin ?)

Since I have no hardware I'm kinda blind here :/ Maybe you could try to post this in the hardware technical forum...

geposted Tue 31 Mar 15 @ 10:32 am
PantelisSerres wrote :
browser letters yellow

As far as I remember, it's never been yellow... Or I may not understand what you are asking...

geposted Tue 31 Mar 15 @ 10:34 am
Fruit wrote :
spooky46 wrote :
I have a Pioneer DDJ-SX2 controller and only first FX button works for effects.

Are you sure it is related to my skin ? (do you encounter the same behavior with the default skin ?)

Since I have no hardware I'm kinda blind here :/ Maybe you could try to post this in the hardware technical forum...

I did my homework and it's not.. I have found custom mapper in "others" for DDJ SX2 so it's not your skin problem. My previous search in the forum appeared to be really weak. Thank you for your feedback!

geposted Tue 31 Mar 15 @ 11:13 am
Np thank you too :)

geposted Wed 01 Apr 15 @ 9:31 am
18%