Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Dennon DJ MCX8000 x Virtual DJ - Page: 8

Dieser Teil des Themas ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten

fkroselj wrote :
After this we will probably be redirected to the Spanish forum.

Te contesto rapido ya que lo mas seguro nos digan que nos movamos al foro en español.

si seleccionas el mcx800 como tarjeta todo va a funcionar bien y lo vas a ver funcionando en la pantalla.

AL REVES NO QUIERO QUE LA PANTALLA SE MUEVA QUIERO QUE EN LA PANTALLA QUEDE FIJO QUE NO SE MUEVAN LOS FADERS NI EL EQ

geposted Fri 01 Jul 16 @ 11:45 pm
WIth this mapper, the MCX8000 feels like it was made for VDJ. Denon has made a great piece of hardware, but they have made the wrong choice with Serato :oÞ. The MCX8000 is so fluid and natural with Virtual DJ. Even without the screens being functional, it feels more natural for this controller as soon as you start using it. Thank you (whomever is involved with the mapping) for unlocking this controller's true potential.

geposted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 2:12 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Glad you are having a good time with the controller and the mapper! I had a great time working with the team on making sure that it was as you'd expect!

geposted Thu 07 Jul 16 @ 3:03 am
ok, I purchased and brought home my Denon MCX800o tonight, the only issues I have are that I can't control the master volume, booth volume or headset volume with the controller, do I have my settings wrong somewhere as all 3 worked fine with my previous controller.

thanks

Kenny

geposted Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 6:15 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Those 3 knobs are Hardware (dont send any MIDI) so they will not control the software Master/Headphones/Booth Volumes .
They should affect sound though (Master/Headphones/Booth),if you have speakers connected to the Master/Booth Output of the MCX8000

Keep in mind that most of the mixer parts of the MCX8000 behave like a real hardware mixer, since its capable to use other sources too except the software ones

geposted Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 12:35 pm
Just curious if you think it will be possible to get the screens working in the future. So far i've been very happy, and it works great with VDJ.

geposted Mon 18 Jul 16 @ 5:39 pm
djdad wrote :
Mapping files uploaded : http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80396

Available for Pro users only.
Requires VirtualDJ8.2
No screens support at the moment.

How do I install these mapping files? I downloaded , when I click install it say fully installed, then.....what is the next step?

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 12:38 am
Once installed plug in your mcx8000 usb to your laptop and vdj should recognize it.

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 1:28 am
Drivers need to be installed as well from Numark's website, if not already. And if you haven't done yet, you will also have to restart your computer once drivers are installed, despite the fact that this step is not mentioned from the installer itself.

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 3:18 am
I finally had the nerve to use my MCX8000 Everything worked great! I have to admit the sound quality on this unit compared to my Numark NS6 is far superior. Sounds so much more analog and very warm an realistic. Highs are much sweeter. Reminds me of my hi end home theater system. Great job to the guys working on this project. I was so excited last weekend that i wanted to post during my show!!! lol. I had one slight problem and I'm almost certain it was something I did. while deck 1 was playing I couldn't get deck 2 to scratch a sing into the main mix leaving me unable to manually cue with the jog wheel... But other than that all was good.

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 7:57 pm
Hello friends , please some one make work MCX8000 displays or not ???
Help Please..... I remapped everything its great but displays still not work on my macbook pro retina core i7 .

Thanks for help

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 8:26 pm
If you want the screens to work then you must use Serato DJ. Denon has locked the screens so they will only work with Serato, that way you are forced to change software. Probably a cash kickback to Denon DJ for that. Its all about the money not DJ's choice of whats works best.

Serato has been beaten by VDJ and this is the only way they can continue to hold on to their former glory.

JMHO
DJ James

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 8:52 pm
Screens will come too. Just be patient.

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 8:56 pm
DJ One Voice wrote :
I finally had the nerve to use my MCX8000 Everything worked great! I have to admit the sound quality on this unit compared to my Numark NS6 is far superior. Sounds so much more analog and very warm an realistic. Highs are much sweeter. Reminds me of my hi end home theater system. Great job to the guys working on this project. I was so excited last weekend that i wanted to post during my show!!! lol. I had one slight problem and I'm almost certain it was something I did. while deck 1 was playing I couldn't get deck 2 to scratch a sing into the main mix leaving me unable to manually cue with the jog wheel... But other than that all was good.

Update: Jog wheels work fine now... I also Upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and everything works fine... I had to uninstall and reinstall the Denon driver and reconfigure my drive due to the fact the upgrade took my drive letter that was assigned to my external DJ drive and used it as a ghost drive for the update and left no ability to change the drive letter in Disk Management. Thanks for the "Drive" utility in the tools section... I was able to assign all of my settings to the new drive letter no problem.

geposted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 10:34 pm
dj_kandre wrote :
ok, I purchased and brought home my Denon MCX800o tonight, the only issues I have are that I can't control the master volume, booth volume or headset volume with the controller, do I have my settings wrong somewhere as all 3 worked fine with my previous controller.

thanks

Kenny

Try running on engine with a usb stick to see what happens and if it stills does the same because that can be a hardware problem. I got mine when they first came out and had to return it because there was no audio coming out of nothing (master, booth and phones) got it replaced and now it works with no problem.

geposted Wed 20 Jul 16 @ 3:51 pm
cvealeHome userMember since 2011
djdad wrote :
Screens will come too. Just be patient.

Nice. Please let this happen!

geposted Thu 21 Jul 16 @ 4:52 am
Just got my unit (MCX 8000) and I'm testing it out and I realize that the mixer cue button to hear my mix on another channel is not working. When I press it on or off I can hear the track playing. I have to increase the volume slider on the other channel to hear it but then when I do that you can hear it playing through the speakers. Anyone else having this problem. If not I guess it's going back.

geposted Fri 29 Jul 16 @ 11:04 pm
Make sure you have installed the necessary drivers and restart your computer.

Use the special button in the AUDIO tab of VirtualDJ Settings (under CARD) to get the pre-defined audio configuration, which it should be Master to Chans 1,2 and Headphones to Chans 3,4

geposted Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 1:45 am
That did i for me DJ Dad! Thx a million i'm ready for my gig tomorrow....too stoked right now!

geposted Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 8:45 pm
I'm having some issues with my pitch fader adjustments on my mcx8000. I have them set to 6%. I can't get it to fine tune to an amount. It jumps a large amount sometimes so I can't get both channels at the same pitch. I also have the mc4000 and the adjustments are very smooth. Is it a glitch or is there something I'm missing?

geposted Wed 03 Aug 16 @ 8:43 am
78%