Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Deck on a floated window - Page: 2

geposted Wed 18 Jan 23 @ 8:02 pm
GROOVINDJ
"Your original post asked about splitting VDJ onto three screens.

Despite getting several replies, you said you were going back to Rekordbox. If your goal was to split your DJ software over three screens, the obvious (rhetorical) question was "Can Rekordbox do that?""

That's why I'm back to Rekordbox, because the only reason to switch to Virtualdj was the possibility to do that, I tried but I wasn't able to.

"Despite getting several replies..." hahaha, I haven't seen any replies yet, other than "it can be done" or some moron posting pictures.
If I were able to find the solution, why in the world would I be here asking?!

geposted Wed 18 Jan 23 @ 8:31 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
it's possible but you have to make it, all the info you need is in the skin development kit, It's a high bar for a new user, there are skinners who could make it for you but it takes hours, sometimes days to make.
If you buy a skin then a few bucks is reasonable, but if you commission a skin then you're paying for an expert's time.
vdj business licence offers the same thing, £100 a month, one month they'll make you the skin.
I've worked with fm radio professionals [syndicated across east coast usa] and got paid +$1000 for my expertise. [some stuff I made was "impossible" ]

if you want to self learn then start small and work your way up, ask questions as you go.

geposted Wed 18 Jan 23 @ 10:49 pm