Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Dj for MacBook Pro - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Try to change the codec of the mpeg to quicktime video or add a new extension .mov n select using quicktime n use that original file.

geposted Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 7:34 am
hello

The sound settings i was using for my mac with the virtualdj before where none,headphones and Hercules RMX and it was working well and now i am using the same settings and every time says error in the sound driver i don't know what to do. can somebody help thanks

geposted Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 3:13 pm
Changed the codec but if the mov is not a internal decorder then it shows a error next to file. Is ther something I need to download?

geposted Sat 01 Nov 08 @ 5:11 pm
If the .mov is in internal decoder will it work? I sorry can't help u much on this but i try to get some info on this. Please verify if u using the internal decoder n its work.

Regards.

geposted Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 3:44 pm
I can't it to work with either internal or quicktime. I am able to play the files on the computer but just not in Virtual DJ.

geposted Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 4:18 pm
All files that were encoded in mpeg2 don't play any other files will work as long as they were not made using mpeg2. When I choose to change it to encode via quicktime it says error next to the file. I can play these mpeg 2 files using any program except Virtual DJ. Any ideas?

geposted Sun 02 Nov 08 @ 10:00 pm
BataymHome userMember since 2008
hey i have a problem installing virtual dj on apple :s my friend just got a apple and i tried to install VDJ5 for him and he didnt get it, do u know what's wrong??

geposted Fri 07 Nov 08 @ 10:43 pm
Purchasing Vdj pro from this site will help;)

geposted Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 4:29 am
sijaffer wrote :
I use Trakktor Scratch with Audio 8DJ, will VDJ work with native-instruments Audio 8 DJ on a MacBook Pro?

VDJ will work with the Audio 8, but not with timecode.

What if you were to use the Virtual Vinyl Timecode Records or CD's??? Will the timecode pass thru the Audio 8 DJ to control the Virtual J software??? XXXX

Sorry, no email is permitted by no license user. Thanks for the understanding - spinna

geposted Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 1:45 pm
@djfade1025,

If u have bought VDJ Pro, pls register ur serial in ur profile as there is no demo for mac atm. Thank you.

geposted Tue 24 Feb 09 @ 2:52 pm
@djfade1025,

If u have bought VDJ Pro, pls register ur serial in ur profile as there is no demo for mac atm. Thank you.

I have Traktor Scratch with the Audio 8 DJ atm and am looking to get Virtual DJ Pro. Once I purchase it I will register my serial in my profile. I just want to make sure my setup will work before I buy. Can I just use the Traktor timecode vinyl or can I use the Virtual Vinyl?

geposted Wed 25 Feb 09 @ 1:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)