Mixer & BROWSER CONTROLS
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
- VOLUME. Volume Faders for Left/Right Mixer channel
- Cue /PFL. Use these buttons to send Left/Right channel's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the buttons will be lit.
- FILTER Apply the selected Color FX (High-Low Pass Filter by default) to the left/Right Mixer channel. The selection of the Color FX is offered from the VirtualDJ main GUI.
- EQ LOW/MID/HIGH. 3-Band Equalizer knob to adjust the low (bass) / middle (mid) / high (treble) frequencies of the Left/Right Mixer channel.
- LEVEL. Adjusts the audio level (gain) of the Left/Right Mixer channel.
- BACK : Sets focus to the Folders list of Browser. If focus is on Folders list, open/close sub-folders.
- FWD : Toggles Browser focus between Songs list and Sideview.
Hold SHIFT and then use this button to cycle through the available lists of Sideview (Automix, Sidelist , Karaoke, Sampler and Shortcuts)
- BROWSE : Scrolls through Files and Folders in the focused Browser list.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this encoder to zoom in/out the vertical Scratchwave
- LOAD : Loads the selected track from Browser to the Left/Right Deck.
Double-fast-press this button to clone the Track (and its position, tempo, playing status) from the other Deck to the called one.
Hold SHIFT down to unload the Deck
- MENU : Toggles between Browser view (Large Browser - mini Decks) and Decks view on the Prime 2 screen.
Hold down for more than 1 second to open the Settings view on the Prime 2 screen.
Hold SHIFT down and use this button to how/hide the Pads panel of the Prime 2 screen.
- Master VU METER Indicate the output level of the Master Output. Independent Hardware operation, not reflecting VirtualDJ Master VU Meter of VirtualDJ GUI
- PHONES MIX Use this knob to blend Master Output signal with the Channels that have the Cue /PFL buttons enabled. When the knob is at the minimum position, only audio coming from the channels that have Cue /PFL enabled will be sent to Headphones. When in maximum position only audio signal from Master Output will be sent to the Headphones channel.
Independent Hardware operation, not controlling VirtualDJ Headphones Mix knob but its movement is visible on VirtualDJ GUI
- PHONES LEVEL Adjust the Volume of the Headphones Channel.
Independent Hardware operation, not controlling VirtualDJ Headphones Volume knob but its movement is visible on VirtualDJ GUI
- SPLIT Cue Use this button to send Master Output signal to one side of the Headphones and the Cue /PFL channels to the other one.
Independent Hardware operation, not controlling VirtualDJ Split Cue setting