Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ 2024 - Page: 3
4 Deck mode is missing on my Denon SC6000 Display. Further I could select two waveforms (Deck A, B, C, D per deck. Now it seems, that the sc6000 displays does not swith into the 4-Deck mode, if selected in VDJ Skin.

geposted Thu 11 Apr 24 @ 10:02 am
wildcountryclub wrote :
video's been working fine here with all the builds up to and including b8093

double check video settings to see if anything changed?

Which setting should I check this is how videos are displayed
https://youtu.be/Jj6k-YXQvoo

geposted Sat 13 Apr 24 @ 12:02 pm
open Options and search Video or click on Video
broadcast and record video quality should be as high as possible for everything you can find or as high as your computer can handle.

skin and video FPS i have set for 60fps
make sure external screen is using the graphics card - hopefully you have a decent one.
skinUseLowPowerGPU i have set for High Power
videoMicroFrames i have set to Smart
VideoResampleQuality i have set to High
(if the video settings are not on high then click the gear icon on the youtube player and set it at 1080p)

https://youtu.be/9vYl6gmQQ2M

geposted Sat 13 Apr 24 @ 1:20 pm
one irritating thing is that the old filter folder "compatible songs" i thought that was really great espesially if you have a messy library. is there anyway to create a filter folder that works as the old one?
im greatful for any tips or advice to bring back that or an opion like that.

geposted Sat 13 Apr 24 @ 2:18 pm
wildcountryclub wrote :
open Options and search Video or click on Video
broadcast and record video quality should be as high as possible for everything you can find or as high as your computer can handle.

skin and video FPS i have set for 60fps
make sure external screen is using the graphics card - hopefully you have a decent one.
skinUseLowPowerGPU i have set for High Power
videoMicroFrames i have set to Smart
VideoResampleQuality i have set to High
(if the video settings are not on high then click the gear icon on the youtube player and set it at 1080p)

https://youtu.be/9vYl6gmQQ2M

It's not about recording but thats how videos are show on even if am not recording, what am telling is I can't even watch a video using virtual dj since I updated to 2024 and my computer graphics
Device name Zeus
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Device ID CA4E9B2C-F098-4650-8950-82A77BE9BC98
Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA226
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

geposted Sat 13 Apr 24 @ 2:51 pm
st00nerx wrote :
one irritating thing is that the old filter folder "compatible songs" i thought that was really great espesially if you have a messy library. is there anyway to create a filter folder that works as the old one?

New and old filters work in the same way

geposted Sat 13 Apr 24 @ 2:53 pm
Zeusmatic wrote :
st00nerx wrote :

but theres no existing filter folder for "compatible songs" do you know how to make one working in the same way . on the older version you had all the pre existent filter folders, and one of hem was compatible tracks.

i have a big messy library with alot of songs i dont recognize by name or some i never had heard before so still exploring my library. so the compatible tracks filter was very useful for me.

so what can i do to create a filter folder like that? i think it was strange that they weren't any folder like before.
sure you can filter by key or bpm but i thougt that the "compatible tracks" filter was way better. you could mix songs you dident recogniced, and still got a pretty good frestyle set.

geposted Sat 13 Apr 24 @ 3:32 pm
st00nerx wrote :

but theres no existing filter folder for "compatible songs" do you know how to make one working in the same way . on the older version you had all the pre existent filter folders, and one of hem was compatible tracks.

see this page in the manual

http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/database/smartfolders/index.html#filter

it will show you where to find the compatible songs folder and how to create it and others you may want

the manual is your friend

geposted Sat 13 Apr 24 @ 5:17 pm

Quote :
It's not about recording but thats how videos are show on even if am not recording, what am telling is I can't even watch a video using virtual dj since I updated to 2024 and my computer graphics
Device name Zeus
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
Device ID CA4E9B2C-F098-4650-8950-82A77BE9BC98
Product ID 00330-80000-00000-AA226
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

i understand it's not about the recording - i was sharing what settings i currently have that work and that is with VDJ 2024 -
does your computer have a dedicated graphics card and if so what brand and are all the drivers up to date?

geposted Sat 13 Apr 24 @ 9:06 pm
Okay let me first update my drivers

geposted Sun 14 Apr 24 @ 9:00 am
st00nerx wrote :
Zeusmatic wrote :
st00nerx wrote :

i have a big messy library with alot of songs i dont recognize by name or some i never had heard before so still exploring my library. so the compatible tracks filter was very useful for me.

so what can i do to create a filter folder like that? i think it was strange that they weren't any folder like before.
sure you can filter by key or bpm but i thougt that the "compatible tracks" filter was way better. you could mix songs you dident recogniced, and still got a pretty good frestyle set.

Install the my library cause it is made up of all filters from compatible and others (Go to settings and press on extensions under extensions press on others after check in database filters an

geposted Sun 14 Apr 24 @ 9:34 am
Dj tcg (Techno gracia) Tepicass ent
megusta la musica

primero de todo quiero agradecer.

En virtual dj: no hay primero de todo.
Gracias siempre a todos y a todas las personas las que hacéis que exista virtual dj.

Muchas garcías siempre jajocobo

dj tcg (Techno gracia) Tepicass ent
i like music

first of all i want to thank you.

In virtual dj: there is no first of all.
Thank you always to everyone and all the people who make virtual dj exist.

Many garcías always jajocobo

geposted Sun 14 Apr 24 @ 10:12 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

geposted Wed 17 Apr 24 @ 4:58 am
Now here is what I found at first I thought that my pc cant run virtual dj video engine but when I played two songs of different formats I found that virtual dj could play a song in "Webm" format and others but could not play "Mp4 720p and 1020p" format which is less heavier than "Webm or Mkv" since I updated to 2024, The video showing that on link bellow Mp4 720p poor quality image and Webm in good quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1RwoaAgGRI

geposted Fri 19 Apr 24 @ 11:45 am
Adion wrote :
Zeusmatic wrote :
wildcountryclub wrote :
video's been working fine here with all the builds up to and including b8093

double check video settings to see if anything changed?

Which setting should I check this is how videos are displayed
https://youtu.be/Jj6k-YXQvoo

Can you try with Early Access build 8115?
https://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

[quote=Zeusmatic]Now here is what I found at first I thought that my pc cant run virtual dj video engine but when I played two songs of different formats I found that virtual dj could play a song in "Webm" format and others but could not play "Mp4 720p and 1020p" format which is less heavier than "Webm or Mkv" since I updated to 2024, The video showing that on link bellow Mp4 720p poor quality image and Webm in good quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ssxD1NdJM

geposted Fri 19 Apr 24 @ 11:46 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
And with build 8115?

geposted Fri 19 Apr 24 @ 11:55 am
This

Knightrin wrote :
What other cloud service is coming? I currently use pCloud for my music. Can that be added?

geposted Fri 19 Apr 24 @ 9:20 pm
Automix not working with tidal streaming songs since update to 2024 version. Bug?

geposted Mon 22 Apr 24 @ 8:19 pm
This is what I have been talking about video it have been worked on in the latest update but still shaking a little bit but now the picture is clear thaxxx for your quick respond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX3VpSDTmOU

geposted Fri 03 May 24 @ 11:19 am
yeah.. i'm stumped. can't recall ever seeing that happen before in any build/version ever.

geposted Fri 03 May 24 @ 8:49 pm
97%