- MIC ON. Turn On/Off the Microphone Inputs 1 and 2 of the unit.
- MIC GAIN. Adjust the Volume of the Microphone Inputs 1 and 2 of the VMS5 (rear connection)
- MIC EQ. Adjust the Low (Bass), Medium (Middle) and the High (Treble) frequencies of the Microphone Inputs 1 and 2 of the VMS5.
- MIDILOG SWITCHER. Turn the switcher to the USB position to allow the Midilog Channel to control the VirtualDJ deck. In 4out mode, the Midilogs 1 and 4 will not route the sound to any VirtualDJ deck.
Turn the switcher to ANALOGUE position to use a Midilog as an analogue input source. In this position the sound of the VirtualDJ deck will be muted.
- CROSSFADER CH ASSIGN. Define which Midilog will be assigned as left or right side of the crossfader. In OFF position all Midilogs/decks will be outputted on either left or right side of the crossfader. In all other positions, one Midilog will be assigned as left or right. Note that the numbers on the knob indicate the Midilogs and not the VirtualDJ decks. E.g. if the left CF CH ASSIGN knob is at the position numbered 2, (indicating the 2nd Midilog) VirtualDJ deck 1 will be assigned as left side of the crossfader.
- 4out-8out. Define the mode that the built-in sound card of the VMS5 will operate. See more in Advanced Settings.
- NORMAL-REVERSE. Switch to REVERSE position if you wish the crossfader to operate in reverse mode (Hamster)
- CROSSFADER CURVE. Define how the crossfader will blend left and right assigned channels (from Smooth to Scratch curve).
- Cue MIX. Adjust how the Mixer Channels and the Master Output blend at the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation, but movement visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- Cue GAIN. Adjust the Volume Output of the Headphones Channel. Hardware operation, but movement visible on the GUI.
- HEADPHONES. Connect your Headphones