- PLAY. Plays / Pauses the track. Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to "stutter-play" the track from the last set Cue Point.
- Cue . When the Deck is paused, you can set a temporary Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the desired location and then pressing the Cue Button.
During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.).
If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it.
To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
Press and hold SHIFT and then press this button to return to the beginning of the track.
- SYNC. Press this button to automatically match the corresponding Deck's tempo and phase with the opposite Deck's (or the Master Deck’s if using a 4 decks Skin) tempo and phase. Hold SHIFT down and then press this button to set this deck as Master Deck (for 4 decks skins).
- PADS. Offer various operations, depending on the PADs Mode. See Pads.
- PAD MODES. 10 different PAD Modes are offered (see Pads).
- PITCH BEND. Press and hold down to temporary speed up/slow down the song while pressed. When released, the track playback will return to the speed designated by the Pitch Fader
- PADS PARAMETER. Offer different functions depending on the selected PADs Mode. See Pads.
- Scratch . Press this button to set the Jogwheel to Vinyl ( Scratch ) or CD (Bend) mode. In Vinyl mode, use the outer part of the Jogwheel to bend (temporary speed up – slow down the tempo of the track).
- JOG. Touch sensitive jogwheel. Use the jogwheel to Scratch (if Vinyl mode is selected) or pitch bend. Hold SHIFT down and then use the Jogwheel to fast search through the track, but keep the phase synced.
The Jogwheel also offers Loop In and Loop Out point adjustment (see Manual Loop Pads mode)
- PITCH. Adjust the track's playback speed (tempo). The white LED next to the fader will light up when the unit’s fader is set at 0%. The Red Up and Down Arrow LEDs will lit if the pitch position of the unit and the actual pitch of the software do not match, to indicate the direction you need to move the hardware fader in order to catch the software one.
- REVERSE/BLEEP. While this button is held, the playback of the track will be reversed. When released the track will resume normal playback from where it would have been if you had never engaged the Bleep function (i.e., as if the track had been playing forward the whole time).
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to reverse the playback of the track. Repeat to resume normal playback from wherever the Audio Pointer stops.
- SLIP MODE. Press this button to activate the Slip mode. Several software functions (such as Jogwheel movements, HotCues and Loops ) will apply temporary on the track, and the track will return to the position it would have been when those functions are not triggered.
- BEATS ENC. This knob moves forward/backwards the track by 1 beat.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this knob to adjust the Key of the loaded track. Hold SHIFT and then push the knob to reset the Key of the track to its original value.
When the Sampler mode is selected for the Pads, use this knob to adjust the Sampler Master Volume
- TOUCH EQ/FX (Left side).
Press this button to enable the FX TOUCH Mode. On this Mode the Touch Capacitors of the FX knobs trigger the Effects while touched.
Press and hold SHIFT and then this button to enable the EQ/FX TOUCH Mode. Led will blink to indicate this mode. On this Mode, the Touch Capacitors of the FX knobs (35) trigger the Effects while touched (same as FX TOUCH Mode), and additionally the EQ Touch Capacitors will kill the corresponding frequencies while touched.
- FILTER MODE (Right side). Press this button to enable the FILTER ROLL Mode (LED lights on). Holding SHIFT down, the button enables the FILTER FX Mode (LED Flashes). See FILTER (24)